PACKET PICK UP
PLEASE NOTE !! Packet pick-up will be at Bert's Bikes on Niagara Falls Blvd Friday
PACKET PICK UP HOURS
Friday July 15th 4:30 - 6 PM Bert's Bikes Niagara Falls Blvd
Saturday July 16th 6 - 7:15 AM at race venue
YOU MUST BRING THE FOLLOWING TO PACKET PICKUP
- Photo ID
- A Current USAT membership card or $15 for a single-event USAT permit (unless fee was paid with your race entry fee).
- Per USAT rules, you can only pick up a packet for yourself.
Each race packet will include the following:
- Your race number & safety pins
- Wristband (required for entrance to and from transition, post race party and beer and picnic areas)
- Bike number (same number as helmet number must be on your bike's frame)
- Timing chip & strap
All athletes will receive a wristband at packet pick-up to be placed on your BIKE. The wristband must be attached until you remove your bike from the transition area after the race. There will be race staff and volunteers at the transition area to match your bicycle band with your bib number upon exiting the transition area. You must remove your own bike from the transition area.
"Race Age" - Race age for this event is the athlete's age on December 31st.
Race Age was conceived by USA Triathlon, the governing body of this sport, in order to standardize the age group system or ranking triathletes. In the past, some triathletes would race in one age group at the beginning of the season, then would age up on their birthday to a different age group thereby making it difficult to rank triathletes in their particular age group at the end of the year.
Race Venue GPS Directions - 1111 Fuhrmann Blvd. Buffalo, NY 14203