Nickel City triathlon - event info and Weekend Schedule
We will have packet pick up on Friday September 13th at Berts Bikes. Saturday we will hold packet pick-up for at race venue. Please try to pick up packets on Friday at Berts to reduce wait times on Saturday morning.
Schedule of races
SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 14, 2013
Olympic, Sprint, Duathlon & Aqua-bike 7:30 am - 11:00 am
NFL Play 60 Kids race 11:30 am - 12:00 am
Hello to all triathlon club members and leaders,
We would like to make this race fun and a bit more exciting for all your members.
1. We offer a 15% discount for your members to participate.
2. Minimum of 6 members (3 women, 3 men), to be eligible to participate in the Triathlon Club Supremacy Cup
3. This competition is only for the age-group olympic distance race. The Elite Championship Races will immediately follow.
The way to win:
The Triathlon Club team with the lowest combined time for eight members (3 women, 3 men) wins The Supremacy Cup and a $200 donation back to their organization (2 categories). Clubs can enter as many members as they wish but, only the lowest combined times of the four top male/female times will be scored.
Triathlon Club breakdowns are as follows:
Small Club category - 150 members & under.
Large Club category - 151 members and over.
WHAT YOU WIN:
- A "Stanley Cup" of sorts, that will travel from one winning club to another with the past years winners engraved on the plaque. It will be hardware to showcase for the year to come until you come back to defend its ownership the next year.
- Eclipse Multi-Sport will also give a $200 donation back to your club for participating at such a high level. One small club, and one large club will be awarded these prizes.
Eclipse Multi-Sport requests that each Triathlon Club designate a liaison for assistance with rosters, member eligibility and minor organizational information.
Each Triathlon Club entered in the Supremacy Cup Category, will have a designated 10'X10' spot within the "Nickel Tent City" area. A specific, private area within the venue site where only club competitor members are allowed to mill and interact, even during the Professional race.
Add a little team hardware in the trophy cabinets and some bragging rights that will need to be defended next year!
The discount codes will have to be individualized for your clubs in order to organize individuals as tri club members, so I will need to produce them when you are interested. email : email@example.com
Hope to see you all competing for "The Cup" in Buffalo.